Why You Should Attend
Knowing in today’s world it’s all about time. We’ve pulled together the key highlights from the 2022 webinar series.
After this webinar, you will learn the key takeaways from the webinars of 2022. Let me summarise hours of technical content into this bit-sized 20-minute session.
- We’ll dive into the perennial topic of hot sites and how they come about
- We’ll show you how to reduce lightning risks associated with floating roof storage tanks.
- We’ll summarise the issues when building next to high-voltage transmission assets.
- And finally, we’ll talk about the new features in the latest version of XGSLab.
Who should attend?
This webinar is suitable for you if you are…
- Responsible for a design team that delivers Lightning Protection and/or Earthing Designs.
- Someone who delivers engineering designs.
- Someone involved in designing Lightning Protection and/or Earthing Designs.
Do you need to be a technical person to attend?
The simple answer is no. If I’ve done my job as intended; this is primarily a visual presentation with the key technical points translated into something that anyone can understand.