How to Manage EMFs in Earthing Design: Tips for Reducing Exposure in Your Electrical System
Why You Should Attend
Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are a common concern in earthing design. If you’re working on an earthing design project and want to reduce your exposure to EMFs, this practical guide will provide you with simple and effective tips to manage your exposure.
Attendees will learn practical ways to reduce their exposure to EMFs in earthing design, understand the sources of EMFs, and how to make informed decisions about their earthing system. By the end of the webinar, you will be equipped with the knowledge and tools necessary to manage your exposure to EMFs and design an effective and safe earthing system.
This session will cover the following:
- How to set up a basic simulation in XGSLab to assess the impact of EMFs upon an existing earthing system model.
- How to make assessments of fundamental safety concerns as a result, such as stress voltage and ICNIRP limits.
- Some steps to remedy a potentially unsafe system.
Who should attend?
This webinar is right for you if you are…
- Play a part in or are responsible for a site with an Overhead line (OHL)
- Someone who buys Design Services
- Someone who designs Earthing
- Someone who maintains inspects or signs-off projects
Do you need to be a technical person to attend?
If you are someone that organises, manages, designs, tests, and/or installs earthing systems, then this is for you!