Here’s the link that Joe included in his webinar, see what can happen when a floating roof tank gets ignited by lightning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGlwLC_1qOI
Why You Should Attend
ATEX/COMAH sites – a hot topic at the moment!
We look at the risk associated with ATEX/COMAH sites and what the ATEX-approved patented Retractable Grounding Assembly (RGA) do to reduce the risk of tank fires by subduing sustained arcs during the lightning event and other electrical phenomena.
After watching this webinar, you will learn:
- What the standards suggest is best practice for ATEX/COMAH sites
- Understand what an RGA is and what does it to mitigate the risk
Who should attend?
This webinar is right for you if you are…
- Play a part in or are responsible for an ATEX/COMAH site
- Someone who buys Lightning Protection Services
- Someone who designs Lightning Protection Services
- Someone who maintains inspects or signs-off projects
Do you need to be a technical person to attend?
If you are someone that organises, manages, designs, tests, and/or installs lightning protection systems, then this is for you!
Vice President of Sales Engineering at Lightning Eliminators & Consultants Inc
Joe Lanzoni has over 30 years of experience in the lightning protection industry. He has consulted many industrial and commercial facilities, including chemical plants, refineries, storage depots, and NASA sites. Joe has also published numerous technical papers about electrical grounding and lightning protection. He is a member of several API and NFPA committees and has an Engineering degree from Lehigh University and a Master’s degree from the University of San Diego.