Why You Should Attend
In this session, we take a dive into some of the common problems encountered when using earthing software of any kind.
After this webinar, you will understand problems around software selection and limitations, how built-in debugging tools can make your life a little easier, why the debugging tools are necessary and how to fix these issues if you come across them.
The following are some key points:
- What the debugging tools address
- Why these issues are important
- How to fix these errors
Who should attend?
This webinar is right for you if you are…
- Responsible for delivering power system designs
- Responsible for managing QA assured earthing design work
- Responsible for project managing or subcontracting power system design and/or installations
Do you need to be a technical person to attend?
You don’t need to be a specialist but technical aspects are covered, therefore, a basic understanding of Earthing Design is assumed.