Why You Should Attend
If you have an Overhead Line on or near your site and you want to stay on the right side of the law and effectively discharge your duties then an EMF study is a really effective way to identify if a hazard exists or not. So, in this webinar, we take a slightly deeper dive into modelling EMF using XGSLab.
Impressed voltages and interference from electromagnetic fields are increasingly becoming a hot topic for safety professionals and engineers alike. Recent regulations (2016) place an obligation on designers and asset owners to understand, quantify and mitigate the invisible health risks on power systems.
After watching this webinar you will learn:
- How you can stay on the right side of the law and effectively discharge your duties by carrying out an EMF study to identify if a hazard exists or not
- How XGSLab does the heavy lifting for you when doing EMF studies and how incredibly easy the software is to use
- When you need to do an EMF study
- What are the hazards associated with EMFs
- What impressed voltage means
- What are the fields involved
Who should attend?
This webinar is right for you if you are…
- Play a part in or are responsible for a site with an Overhead line (OHL)
- Someone who buys Design Services
- Someone who designs Earthing
- Someone who maintains inspects or signs-off projects
Do you need to be a technical person to attend?
If you are someone that organises, manages, designs, tests, and/or installs earthing systems, then this is for you!