Why You Should Attend
This is session 2 in the Hot-site series, where we take a deeper dive into the standards surrounding hot site classification and unpick what drives the high levels of attention around suppressing EPR (earth potential rise) during an earth fault.
After this webinar, you will understand the challenges from the DNO/TNO’s perspective, the calculation inputs and factors that go into a hot site and we expand on what practical measures you can take.
The following are some key points:
- Hot-site recap
- Under the bonnet (hood) look at the Standards
- Mitigation – what you may need to do to pull your site into a cold-site status
- Testing considerations
- Working in a hot-site
Who should attend?
This webinar is right for you if you are…
- Responsible for delivering or maintaining LV power systems
- Responsible for delivering or maintaining lightning protection systems
- Responsible for carrying out and/or organising testing teams
- Responsible for subcontracting LV power system design and/or installations
Do you need to be a technical person to attend?
You don’t need to be a specialist but technical aspects are covered, therefore, a basic minimal understanding of fault theory is assumed. This 20-minute webinar is a follow-on from ‘Why am I getting a Hot-site?’ and addresses the practical design and physical steps to mitigate.