An Introduction to EMF and why we need to understand it.
£9.97 (+ vat)
After watching this webinar you will learn:
- Where you stand legally installing an ESE (early streamer emitter)
- What the Rolling sphere really means – demystified
- What the standards suggest is best practice for DSEAR/ATEX/COMAH sites
- Which standards overlap each other
After watching this webinar you will learn how incredibly easy it is to use top-1% XGSLab software to model your electrical power system and subject it to a simulated fault and/or lightning strike to see how your design will perform as well as confirming the necessary safety assumptions.
You will discover the power of the visual colour plot to translate the complex behaviour of a power frequency fault into an easy-to-understand visual map that everyone within the project team can appreciate; from the labourer who has to dig the trenches to the scientist, and everyone in between.
Who Should Watch
This webinar is right for you if you are…
- Responsible for delivering power system designs
- Responsible for a budget and who organises and leads a design/project team
- Responsible for subcontracting power system design and/or installations
- Responsible for delivering Earthing/grounding system design