Why You Should Attend
This webinar will give you valuable insight into creating an Rolling Sphere model in XGSLab SHIELD.
It will serve as a user’s guide on using XGSLab SHIELD to equip you with the necessary knowledge and confidence to model your own designs.
This session will cover the following:
- How to prepare a 3D CAD file for importing into XGSLab SHIELD
- How to use XGSLab SHIELD
- Tips and tricks for a better user experience within XGSLab SHIELD
Who should attend?
This webinar is right for you if you are…
- Someone who delivers lightning protection system design
- Someone who checks if an lightning protection system design actually works
- Responsible for a design team that delivers lightning protection designs
Do you need to be a technical person to attend?
A reasonable level of CAD software knowledge is assumed if you are going to build an Rolling Sphere model.