Why You Should Attend
When modelling earthing systems on large sites, calculating split factors can be extremely complicated. Basic hand calculations don’t consider the multiple parallel paths, or the proximity effects of nearby bare earthing conductors.
So, the only way to get an accurate result is to directly model the full faulted system in XGS. This enables you to fully assess the conductive and inductive effects and get the most accurate outcome.
This session will cover:
- When and why you might need to use this feature.
- The information needed to draw concentric cables in XGSLab.
- Some tips and tricks to get the best from this feature.
Who should attend?
This session is right for you if you are…
- Anyone who builds earthing models.
- Anyone interesting in adding earthing modelling capabilities to their business.
- Owners and operators of large industrial sites with complex HV networks
Do you need to be a technical person to attend?
If you are someone that organises, manages, designs, tests, and/or installs earthing systems, then this is for you!